Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lou Lou's Gettin Hitched!!!

 
My little sister Carrie Parker, AKA Lou Lou, is gettin hitched!!! I am extremely happy for her and I know that there is a great future ahead for her and Jon. Today we decided to ride down to Hot Springs for their "Save The Date" photo shoot. I am excited to say that the photos turned out GREAT!!!! Lou Lou is so cute (I think she gets that from her older sister lol). Unfortunately, I can't post them just yet because she hasn't even seen them. Plus... we can't just go spoiling the fun of getting the save the date... now can we? I will however give a sneak preview below. The shot you are about to see, I chose to do in HDR. I had to... The views from the location they chose were way too beautiful to resist! Check back soon for the rest of the photos :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment